Creative Artistic Steel
Shop Front Metal Sculptures & Signs
Shop Front Metal Designs
Take a stroll down Acland Street, St Kilda, Melbourne, Victoria, and look at the quirky sculptures above the Chemist Shop. These sculptures are a landmark in the area and attract tourists from near and far.
Ces Camilleri’s colourful and creative people sculptures have appeared in publications, magazines, postcards, as well as on television. His sculptures in Acland Street St Kilda have won many awards, and the sculptures enhanced the streetscape for the City of Port Phillip area.
Ces is the original metal fabricator who designed and created the sculptures, which makes them highly unique and appealing to the eye. Please browse through the rest of the site as we do a whole array of metal fabrication and commerical design work.
Similar famous sculptures Ces designed and created:
- Affordable Cleaning Supplies, Gordon Ave, Geelong
- Secret Garden. Bride won 1st prize at Royal Melbourne show 1999.
- Cakes of Distinction – the Groom sculpture won 3rd prize in the Royal Melbourne Show sculpting competition.
- Banana Joes in Sydney NSW – 2 metal 4m high palm trees with Banana in Hammock.
- Royal Exchange Hotel in Sydney NSW – Barmaid pouring a beer for 3 patrons
- Marrickville Seafood Sydney NSW – Fisherman in boat catching a 5m white pointer shark